Saturday, 15 October 2016

CURRENT AUTUMN LIP PICKS








Ah Autumn! My favourite month. Give me any excuse to wear extra layers and drink even more tea, and I'm a happy girl. I also love to switch up my make-up, starting to phase in some darker tones. Some of my current favourites being...

1) NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil 'Dolce Vita': This is a dusty rose colour which I adore, and haven't been able to find anything similar. Although it is a bit drying on my lips, I love the colour so much that I put with it. I usually put a bit of gloss on top, which solves the problem. If anyone knows of a similar colour to this please let me know!

2) Clinique Chubby Stick Intense 'Grandest Grape': I love this colour, in fact it's the only chubby stick I own. Will definitely be buying more! It's a gorgeous deep berry colour that is very opaque, so little product is needed. It definitely lingers on the lips.

3) Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm 'Sultry': I love how creamy these are, making them easy to apply. Once these have dried down they last a long time, and 'Sultry' it a perfect everyday colour for my quite pigmented lips - I'd say it's a pink / brown with a hint of plum.

I'm sure it'll be winter before we know it, when I'll be rocking even deeper, darker colours (the best!). What are your favourite lip products for this time of year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Breony Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig